The Covid-19 pandemic affects everyone from our families, friends and businesses to the first responders who are courageously standing at the front lines.
We wish a best possible recovery to everyone who has fallen ill and want to pay tribute and respect to all healthcare workers and those who care for people around the world.
In these challenging circumstances, MRCE aims to stand strong, next to our customer to support their operation in the best possible way. To enable us to do this, we took a number of measures and implemented operating procedures to maximize safety, reliability and availability.
1 Health precautions
The MRCE offices are closed, but due to our high standard of IT, nearly all MRCE staff is working from home and can provide you with support in all aspects of your business with us.
The MRCE technicians comply with all currently relevant health and safety measures.
- The mobile technicians carry protective material such as masks, glasses, gloves and disinfectants as standard to ensure that they do not endanger other employees or persons in anyway.
- The status of the protective measures is also monitored and checked by us on a daily basis.
2 Ensuring regular operation
- MRCE technicians are indispensable for certain work and tests so that locomotives can be returned to regular operation.
- We would be grateful if our mobile technicians could be given access to your premises in the coming days and weeks.
The stay of our technicians on your premises will aim to respect the indicated physical distances and can take place at a time independent of your personnel.
- MRCE’s mobile technicians are currently divided into two teams, one of which stays at home as a backup. Should a problem occur in the active team, it will be replaced by the second team without risk.
- Teams are scheduled in such a way that they don’t meet or are in the same physical space at the same time.
- The MRCE technicians comply with all currently relevant health and safety measures.
- MRCE does the utmost to make sure your operation is supported to the maximum. For that reason, we have organized extra spare locomotives at strategic locations and assured the availability of spare parts with all our suppliers. For service questions and other support our organisation is available as usual during normal working hours
- You can reach your contact persons as usual by phone and e-mail
- You can also contact us for material questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have unforeseen operational problems or should you be confronted with failures, you are welcome to let us know by email email@example.com or by phone +49 89 81 88 67 667.
FAQ Material Management
The Munich MRCE office is not occupied.
Please send deliveries to our central warehouse to the following address:
P.S.I. Speditions GmbH
From there we are informed about the incoming goods.
- Delivery and pick-up in workshops by transport partners
The transport agencies are encouraged to only deliver contactless.
Please pay attention to this also for your own safety!
- Warehouse MRCE (PSI) Delivery and Pick-up
From now on, our warehouse must be informed in advance by telephone before pickup or delivery! Please register under the following telephone number: 089/3206921
The doors are locked and no “third parties” may enter the warehouse
We hope to continue to master these difficult weeks with you in the best possible way, to protect the health of all and to secure our common business.
With best regards
Your MRCE Team
Our mailing address is:
For Technical and Operational matters:
For other matters:
Barbara Strozzilaan 366 (5th floor)
Amsterdam, 1083 HN