Why leasing and why MRCE?
- Hassle free > off your balance sheet and off your hands
- Full-service: guaranteed availability, support and technical back-up
- Tailor-made to your operations
Going forward with MRCE is easy and with high speed:
- Contact us with your question or mission
- We will design your customised lease deal
- We will check availability and give you your custom designed offer
- After finalising the contract…
- We get you moving!
We are always available for you
- Our Sales Account Manager in Amsterdam is your main contact and supervises the entire lease
- Our service team in Munich is responsible for the planning of all technical services as well as for the modification of locomotives and their maintenance. Moreover, they ensure competent staffing of the hotline, which is available 24/7 for all queries
- The series production engineers design tailor-made maintenance concepts and provide information on systems and components from every locomotive series to ensure safety and reliability of our rolling stock
- The transaction manager oversees the performance of our full-service leasing product through a regular reporting process and monitoring of KPI’s
MRCE is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001 and the ECM-Directive EU 445/2011 (future: (EU) 2019/779). Both certifications are based on an Integrated Management System (IMS), ensuring that our working methods are based on continuous improvement processes. This guarantees that we deliver all MRCE services and operational equipment with the levels of quality and safety we are known for; always with the goal to meet your expectations. We incorporated the requirements of European regulations for the Entity in Charge of Maintenance (ECM) for modules I-IV.
The vehicle maintenance management of our locomotives is based on many years of experience in putting these regulations into practice.
Work with us