Why leasing and why MRCE?
- Hassle free > off your balance sheet and off your hands
- Full-service: guaranteed availability, support and technical back-up
- Tailor-made to your operations
Going forward with MRCE is easy and with high speed:
- Contact us with your question or mission
- We will design your customised lease deal
- We will check availability and give you your custom designed offer
- After finalising the contract…
- We get you moving!
How partners perceive our professional full-service offerings within Europe.
“We are a customer of MRCE since 2012 and developed a great and fair relationship during this time even in challenging moments. Customer orientation and flexibility is, what MRCE stands for and the market needs.”Tobias Gras | SBB Cargo International AGHead of Strategic Purchasing
“We are pleased that we can rely on our partner MRCE for modern locomotives and appreciate the pragmatic and cooperative approach.”Martin Franck | FlixTrainSenior Business Development Manager
“We developed a very good relationship with MRCE over the past years. We have been leasing locomotives with them since 2018 and we feel supported at all times. Leasing with MRCE is very easy and they customised their offered services to our needs showing a high level of flexibility.”Remco van Staaijeren | RetrackHead of Retrack
“After the first contacts at the end of 2019, we developed a successful partnership with MRCE this year. We are feeling all the support that MRCE can give all the times. Leasing and full servicing with MRCE is very easy and they did customize their offers and services exactly to our needs.”Diego Miglioranzi | EVM railChief Executive Officer EVM rail
“We developed a great relationship with MRCE over the past years. We have been leasing locomotives with MRCE for many years and are very content with their support. Leasing with MRCE is easy and uncomplicated. We like that they customise their services to our needs.”Florian Stiefel | Deutsche BahnAssets and Technology Locomotives
We are always available for you
- Our Sales Account Manager in Amsterdam is your main contact and supervises the entire lease
- Our service team in Munich is responsible for the planning of all technical services as well as for the modification of locomotives and their maintenance. Moreover, they ensure competent staffing of the hotline, which is available 24/7 for all queries
- The series production engineers design tailor-made maintenance concepts and provide information on systems and components from every locomotive series to ensure safety and reliability of our rolling stock
- The transaction manager oversees the performance of our full-service leasing product through a regular reporting process and monitoring of KPI’s
MRCE is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001 and the ECM-Directive EU 445/2011 (future: (EU) 2019/779). Both certifications are based on an Integrated Management System (IMS), ensuring that our working methods are based on continuous improvement processes. This guarantees that we deliver all MRCE services and operational equipment with the levels of quality and safety we are known for; always with the goal to meet your expectations. We incorporated the requirements of European regulations for the Entity in Charge of Maintenance (ECM) for the following four modules:
- (1) Management Function
- (2) Maintenance development function
- (3) Fleet maintenance management function
- (4) Maintenance delivery function
The vehicle maintenance management of our locomotives is based on many years of experience in putting these regulations into practice.
Work with us